4.22.2011

Easter Wishes

Greetings to you all!


We just wanted to stop by and wish you dear friends a very Happy Easter! 

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22,23

It is my prayer that the GLORY of Easter will fill your heart with JOY!

How grateful we are for the cross, and Christ's amazing sacrifice!  We are His treasure..."His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works which God created beforehand that we would walk in them."  We are loved indeed.  Thank you Jesus.

"He was wounded for OUR transgressions; He was crushed for OUR iniquities.  The chastisement of OUR peace was upon Him, AND WITH HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED."
Isaiah 53:5

Hallelujah, what a Savior!!


as a side note:  I have yet to edit any of my pictures.  These are the real deal.  My little baby's eyes are really this blue.  {grin}  and she is very excited to celebrate her VERY FIRST EASTER!!!  What fun we shall have!  I cannot wait until she can understand more of what I tell her about our Jesus.  But, the time is flying fast enough...I try to just enjoy each and every second.




No comments: