4.18.2013

Drive, drive, drivey, drive drive!

Have any of you read the Gerald and Piggie books?

Fun stories for children.  The title is a quote from one!

We drove all the way to San Diego!!!!

Hudson and Ellie did well on the drive.

I thought I would try to post a picture every day of our time here.

Sound like a good idea?

Here is photo number one and two.




HUDSON HAS THE CHICKEN POX!
or
is it roseola?
He definitely has something.
Until we are sure about it...
we are hunkering down at Mt. Gaywas.

Jodi

2 comments:

Kelly Gonzales said...

Ahhhhh Looks like pox to me!!!! Kelly Gonzales, Linda Donais' oldest daughter here. My youngest needs chicken pox, LOL! He's the only one who hasn't had it. Hudson probably isn't contagious anymore, but if Ellie spikes a fever she'll be contagious. If you are San Diego, we'd love to come by and catch it LOL. When my big kids had pox, we shared them with karen Duhnam's kids ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Guess I should have read this blog before I stopped by to visit this afternoon.

Mr. S