7.03.2011

Celebrating in Montana

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted. 

I just didn't have the inspiration.

I'm not sure I do now. But Kacey did let Ashley borrow her camera and we got a photo or two.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July.

I don't have many decorations here in Montana.

In fact,

I have two.

One appeared in our front lawn.




And one was made for me earlier this year by Rachel


There you have it!

Attached to the flag was this note:

ON THIS 4TH OF JULY,
PLEASE JOIN US
IN THANKING GOD
FOR THE FREEDOM
HE HAS GIVEN US
AND FOR THOSE
WHO HAVE FOUGHT
TO PRESERVE IT. 
MAY GOD CONTINUE
TO BLESS AMERICA!

Cardinal Hardware

My sentiments exactly!

And if anyone happens to be in the Kalispell, Evergreen, Libby, or Columbia Falls area, let's support this establishment!

Happy July 4th everyone!

Jodi

No comments: