8.17.2011

an apology

Hi there, dear friends, I owe you a humble apology for my severe lack of posting lately.  Thank you for still loving me.  I love you too.  {grin}



little Ellie girl is growing into such a little person every single day...


she is such a delight!



she now has five little teeth, and is working on a sixth.
she took her first couple of steps two weeks ago
and confidently marches around when holding
on to our fingers.  {grin}


sometimes, I can hardly believe how much personality this little missie possesses...seriously...she is such a people person

We have had such a busy, full, fun summer so far
I hope it will stay for a while longer {smile}


We have been for many long walks, trips to the park, and just fun time with family...barbeque's on our back porch, and a myriad of other outdoor adventures.

Rachel has accomplished quite a bit of the painting on the outside of our house!!! 
Yeah!!! Happy KC {grin}  Our house is a lovely shade of buttermilk yellow, with white trim, and eventually taupe shutters and doors.  Happiness.


As for me, well, I'm learning to take joy in the small things, and extend grace as much as I have needed to receive it. 
Learning that along with all the bad days,
there are just as many great days ahead...I have days when I feel awful, but then there are days that I feel absolutely able to accomplish anything and everything...I am so grateful that so far, this pregnancy has been far easier than my pregnancy with Ellie.

I have my first appointment with my doctor tomorrow.  I am so looking forward to hearing my new little one's heartbeat, and knowing that all is well.


I will close with a quote that has both helped me and chastised me
oh so often...my Mama has this quote on a slip of paper in her Bible.
She showed it to me one day when I was just a bit of a girl,
and it has stuck with me ever since.

"If a sudden jar can cause me to speak an impatient, unloving word, then
I know nothing of Calvary love.  For a cup brimful of sweet water cannot spill even one drop of bitter water, no matter how suddenly jolted.
(Amy Carmichael)

Oh that I would be so filled with Christ's love that regardless of the shakes and bumps life brings, nothing would spill forth but His love, and His beautiful love alone...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this Kacey and giving me a glimpse into your world. It truly blesses me. Miss and love you! Mrs. Morgan